- Understanding how populations of neurons across the brain coordinate their activity during behaviour.
- Understanding the neural correlates of skill learning and motor adaptation.
- Enhancing the performance of brain-computer interfaces by leveraging the brain’s existing “computational resources.”
- Improving neuroprosthetic control by increasing their stability both over time and across a broader set of behaviours.
- Understanding how brain and spinal cord function is disrupted by movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease or essential tremor.
- In the past, we also developed neuroprosthetic solutions to alleviate tremor.
COPYRIGHT © GALLEGO LAB